How to Clean a Fleshlight
Everyone wants their Fleshlights to last forever, especially when you’re dropping $60 or more on one product. This guide will help you extend the life of your favorite Fleshlight and make it feel better than ever. If there is any confusion about which Fleshlight to buy, check out this Fleshlight Buyer’s Guide.
You might be wondering, “Why would I want to clean my Fleshlight and how do I go about doing it?”. You bought your Fleshlight because you wanted the real deal and now that you have it, you want to take care of it just as best as possible. Also, keep in mind that using clean toys is an extremely important thing if you care about your sexual health.
Imagine that it’s 10 PM on a Saturday night. You’re all alone, sitting in your room with nothing to do. The Fleshlight you received for your birthday last month has been collecting dust ever since the first time you tried it out. And now you really need to clean it out before you consider any dirty business (pun intended).
Brief Washing Instructions
When you have finished using your Fleshlight, wash it thoroughly with warm water. You can also use a mild soap or Fleshlight cleaner if you wish. Make sure that the Fleshlight is completely dry before storing it. Storing a wet or damp Fleshlight will promote the growth of mold and bacteria.
Storing your Fleshlight
It is best to store your Fleshlight in its case, especially if it came with one. This will protect the product from damage and keep out dust and other particles that could potentially harm or degrade it. When you are storing it, make sure that it is in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Keep it away from extreme heat and moisture.
To keep your Fleshlight feeling like new, try storing it inside a Ziploc bag to protect it from unwanted dirt and particles and the odd household pet hair (if you want to be thorough). It might sound funny but covering your Fleshlight with corn starch is a great way to keep it feeling silky smooth. This will prevent the pores of the sleeve from clogging up and will also help eliminate any odors.
How to Clean your Fleshlight
For instructions on how to clean out your Fleshlight, check out this section on how to clean your Fleshlight.
Tips for Getting Your Fleshlight Ready
If you want to get your Fleshlight ready for use, there are a few things that you can do. You can soak it in hot water before use for about 10 minutes. This helps warm up the material and will feel better than taking it straight out of the fridge or even leaving it at room temperature. If you plan on using your Fleshlight in the shower, this is also a good idea.
How to wash out your Fleshlight – step-by-step
- First, take the sleeve out of the casing and Flip it inside out. If you are using running water, make sure that you turn off the faucet once it becomes warm because this will prevent the rubber from ‘melting’.
- Secondly, wash your Fleshlight with warm water to remove any residue left over from previous use. For stubborn stains, add a small amount of mild soap. Make sure you do not use too much soap because this could potentially harm or degrade the material. If there are any leftovers in your Fleshlight after your last session, try adding some water and rubbing the sleeve to loosen it up and then wash it out.
- When doing this, start at the opening before moving to the textured areas and finally, washing out the canal. To make sure that you get rid of all unwanted residue, use a thin cloth or something similar to gently scrub away at any ‘stuck’ particles.
- Once your Fleshlight has been washed thoroughly, rinse it with clean warm water to remove any soap residue and then pat it dry with a clean towel. Make sure you get rid of all excess moisture such as any water that is stuck in the creases and/or orifices.
- Lastly, leave your Fleshlight out to air dry completely before storing it away. If you do not have time, try using a blow-dryer on its lowest setting. You can also place it in front of a fan. But keep out of very hot areas. For more drying instructions see the section further down.
After you’ve used your Fleshlight it is a good idea to rinse out your Fleshlight with warm water. This will remove any leftover particles and dirt that could potentially cause irritation or infection. After you have finished rinsing it, leave it to dry on a paper towel. Once the Fleshlight is dry, apply some corn starch. Not only does this help keep your Fleshlight feeling great, but it also helps fight bacteria and prevents lint buildup over time.
Letting it air dry is the best option, as using a towel wrongly might ruin the material and cause damage. Make sure that you do not place it near any heat source as this will make your toy dry up faster than normal and possibly ruin it.
What is a Fleshlight
Fleshlight is a male masturbator, made from a real vagina. This makes it easy to clean as the inside resembles that of a real vagina. However, cleaning can be difficult because it has many nooks and crannies where bodily fluids may have been.
You can also buy another product like a satisfyer pro 2 next generation – that’s a product for women.
10 quick tips on cleaning
- I always make sure my hand is dry before touching any Fleshlight toy after use
- I recommend keeping a box of baby wipes lying around, they’re great for a quick clean up before you can go to the sink and wash them off.
- If the next person uses the Fleshlight without rinsing it, there is a high chance of bacterial infection which could lead to severe health problems!
- For long term storage, I recommend leaving as much air as possible in the sleeve as this keeps it from degrading.
- It’s also a good idea to let it dry off before putting the case on, otherwise you might get a weird smell later or have to clean your Fleshlight more often.
- If you want to speed up the drying process, I recommend using a towel that doesn’t leave bits behind.
- If you’re having trouble drying it with a towel, try using your hands to squeeze the water out. It’s slow but it gets the job done!
- Last thing, if you seal it in a bag without allowing air in, there is a chance of mold growing so don’t do that unless you want a surprise!
- If you’re still having trouble with drying, just head to the sink and wash it off.
- After everything is clean, store it back in the case and allow it a few hours to dry before putting a new Fleshlight Sleeve on! This process is basically the same as was it a sex doll. Which we by the way recommend you buy online e.g. here best sex dolls online
Fleshlight cleaning and drying FAQ
What to do if your Fleshlight has mold?
If your fleshlight has mold, do not panic. Fleshlights are made from a soft, porous material which makes them susceptible to mold growth. However, if you take proper care of your fleshlight and clean it after each use, the likelihood of mold growth is minimized. If you do find that your fleshlight has mold, discontinue use and remove the molded portion immediately. Clean the rest of the fleshlight with hot water and detergent, then let it air dry. Do not put it back in its storage case until it is completely dry. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact customer service for assistance.
How often should you clean your Fleshlight?
It is recommended to clean your fleshlight every time you use it. And also, as an extra precaution, before each use. In addition, it is a good idea to wash it with warm water and antibacterial soap at least once a week.
Is there mold in my Fleshlight if it smells?
There might be mold in your Fleshlight if it smells because the material used to make the Fleshlight is porous and can trap moisture. This creates the perfect environment for bacteria and mold to grow. To avoid mold growth, make sure to clean your Fleshlight with warm water and a mild soap after each use. You can also try spraying it with a disinfectant such as Lysol or Clorox wipes. If you notice any signs of mold, such as black spots or a musty odor, discontinue use and destroy the toy immediately.
Is it best to use Fleshlight powder or cornstarch to dry your Fleshligt?
There is no definitive answer to this question, as people seem to have different opinions on what works best. Some people recommend using Fleshlight powder (made from rice) to keep the sleeve dry and help it last longer, while others say that cornstarch is a better option because it’s less likely to cause skin irritation.
Personally, I’ve found that using a small amount of cornstarch seems to work just fine and doesn’t cause any irritation. I would suggest experimenting with a few different options to see what works best for you.